Parntership with United Way
The Thrive Network
The Anderson Impact Center (AIC) is a proud member of The THRIVE Network, a partnership led by the Heart of Indiana United Way that provides personalized coaching, resources and support for individuals and families. AIC currently employs an Employment and Income Support Coach. Individuals in need of financial coaching are referred to the PathStone Corporation. Coaching opportunities can include but are not limited to the following areas:
- Income Supports–Making connections to: Food and Clothing, Transportation, Child Care Assistance, Rent/Utility Assistance, Healthcare.
- Employment– Education, Workforce Training, Job & Vocational Coaching, Interviewing, Resume Building, Other Employment Services.
- Financial– Financial Education, Reducing Debt, Budgeting, Credit Repair, Home Ownership, Savings Programs.
The THRIVE Network is not a new initiative or program. It is an evolution in our approach to supporting hard-working, lower income families in their own efforts to achieve what every family wants and needs to THRIVE:
- Good jobs with good wages
- Financial stability
- Success for their children
The THRIVE Network is open to individuals, age 18 and older who are ready to commit to short and long-term goals. For more information on how to enroll, stop by the AIC office – located at 630 Nichol Avenue, Anderson IN 46016 or call (765) 356-9497 to schedule an appointment.